“Aging structures and infrastructures in hazardous environment” is the main theme of the workshop. Theoretical as well as applicative contributions focused on SHM of existing and/or historical structures and infrastructures exposed to natural or man-made hazards are welcome.
Within the main theme of the Workshop, papers referring to the following relevant topics are strongly encouraged:
- Innovative sensing solutions for SHM;
- Data-driven damage detection techniques;
- Nonlinear systems and analysis techniques;
- Influence of environmental and operational conditions;
- SHM in earthquake prone regions;
- Real world applications.
The technical program includes five structured sessions, three keynote lectures from outstanding experts in the field, and special sessions on expertknowledge in SHM from around the world.
Full papers referring to those main topics are strongly encouraged.
Download the Workshop flyer here.
The call for papers is also available here.